Sunday, March 11, 2012

Field Trip!

I'm over at Days of Chalk and Chocolate today!  Jenny is a good friend who has been wonderfully supportive of this endeavor of mine, and I'm so happy that she asked me to write about organizing craft stuff!  So, if you're visiting from Jenny's blog, take a look around, tell me if you like what you see, follow me (!!!), and let me know if you have an organization conundrum that you'd like to talk about.

And if you're one of my usual fans, go over to Days of Chalk and Chocolate and check out the amazing projects that Jenny comes up with.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad for this field trip because I didn't know about "Get A Grip" and now I do!!!! (How did I not know? I don't understand. LOL) You've been added to my Google reader, effective immediately!

    ReplyDelete